Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for IHS Towers Recruitment for Analyst, NOC Optimization. The application deadline is 23rd August 2019.
IHS Towers is the largest mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Africa, Europe and the Middle East by tower count and the third largest independent multinational tower company globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, NOC Optimization
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage information gathering and documentation.
- Act as custodian for user acceptance tests (UATs).
- Conduct quality checks in WIP environment.
- Support system automation and manage reporting.
- Ensure reports are delivered as per standards and quality required.
Network Intelligence & Analysis:
- Provide data intelligence through reporting and recommendations by generating reports from multiple data sources in existing databases and systems.
- Continuously monitor compliance with SLAs against set expectations, escalating breaches (if any) and periodically preparing SLA compliance report.
- Develop and manage the threat register with continuous monitoring and escalation of breaches (if any).
- Provide clear expression of data and analysis results to stakeholders.
- Prepare and update network intelligence (optimization) dashboard with continuous tracking and evaluation of status.
- Define and update appropriate metrics to measure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) related to network optimization reporting and monitoring.
- Deliver weekly reports on all network threats.
- Commit to, and follow up on, timelines related to threat avoidance.
- Deliver weekly dashboard reports on network threats and possible avoidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or relevant discipline.
- +4 years’ post-NYSC work experience in a telecoms or Network Operations Centre environment.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Network Performance Management
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Network Operations Management
- Computer & Information Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 23rd August 2019.