ICRC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.icrc.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
About Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria responsible for the development and implementation of the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) framework for the provision of infrastructure services. ICRC was established in 2008 under the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (establishment, etc.) Act, 2005 to regulate the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) endeavours of the Federal government aimed at addressing Nigeria’s physical infrastructure deficit which hampers economic development.
ICRC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to ICRC by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35 years old.
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voters card, driving license or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbours, friends, etc.
How to Apply for ICRC Recruitment 2019/2020
Candidates who have met the above criteria should visit www.icrc.gov.ng. for information and updates.
Note: ICRC Recruitment is currently not out yet. Interested Applicants are advised to visit ICRC Website frequently for updates.