Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Iconway Media Fresh Job Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
About Iconway Media
Iconway Media is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Associate Community Manager
- We are currently in search of a tech-savvy, community manager to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will consistently develop creative content and oversee all community communications.
- Applicants should be able to grow a community and drive online and offline conversations within our community to promote brand continuity and engagement with customers.
- Implement all social media and communication campaigns
- Collaborative with the digital marketing team to ensure align strategies and drive community growth
- Generate engaging, unique, and compelling text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Manage public comments and customer queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Build community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas
- Liaise with development and sales departments, keeping abreast of new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists in a fruitful way
- Keep up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Work experience as a community manager or manager of groups of people at any level
- Past evidence of successfully launching community initiatives (e.g. promoting products online via forums, beginning an ambassador program, producing an event series, writing newsletters etc.)
- Aptitude for tracking relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat visits or inquiries)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of social media uses for management of brands
- Knack for seeing and staying ahead of trends
Job Title: Digital Media Executive
- Iconway is looking for a digital media executive who will drive digital marketing and analytics of across a number of our products and services.
- Responsible for strategy and execution for internal and external digital and social media management
- Content marketing drive content marketing initiatives ideas, growth and execution
- Growth Hacking drive usage and adoption of products in specified online communities and channels
- Analytics continuously improve our offerings by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Possess creative and problem solving skills
- News and Internet Junkie you love to know whats current.
- Good knowledge of driving conversations on social channels
- Experience in social media management will be an advantage.
- The ability to understand people and what they like to read.
- Passion for social networking and online sharing and communication
- Previous digital experience is a plus
- Good writing skills
Job Title: Creative Staff Writer
- Iconway is looking for a creative, internet and social-media savvy writers to create relevant and shareable content for its women-focused site FabWoman.ng and celebrity site, Stargist.com.
- Write original posts in readers will want to share, in our brands style and tone.
- Come up with ideas for posts with effective headlines aimed at sharing.
- Participate in brainstorms with other writers and editors.
- Provide feedback and edits to other writers on the team.
- Track viral trends across social media platforms and create content around those trends.
- Vast knowledge about a wide range of topics and understand of human behaviour.
- Previous experience in magazine writing, blogging, social media, or similar work
- An internet and social media addiction.
- Proven understanding of the kinds of content that generates engagement online, and the ability to articulate those qualities.
- Ideas! An endless well of ideas!
- A sense of humor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2018.