Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Business Development Officer. The Application deadline is 4th October 2019.
Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Epe, Lagos
- To ensure that all staff, particularly operations staff diligently comply with the operational risk guidelines, policies and procedures to mitigate the bank’s risk exposure
- This is largely achieved as they coordinate the activities of the regional monitoring teams
- Attracts new customers for SME business.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with clients.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Process loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure clientele relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing clientele base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a related discipline. Professional qualification(s) in sales/marketing will be added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate industry experience, at least one (1) of which should be as SME or Business Development officer in a Microfinance Industry
- Male, preferably for gender balance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those residing in the location above are advised to apply.
Application Deadline: 4th October 2019.