Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment for Marketing Manager . The Application deadline is 14th January, 2019.
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Their unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories..
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Create effective in-store communications and promos.
- Increase the Hubmart brand visibility in Lagos.
- The Marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the company in line with the company’s objectives.
- Develop and co-coordinate all marketing campaigns.
- Increase our presence/traffic on all social media platform.
- Increase and sustain customer influx to our stores.
- Manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 6-10 years experience in Marketing, with at least 4 years as a Marketing manager
- A certification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Results Driven
- Technical Knowledge
- Communication skills and networking
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
Application Deadline 14th January, 2019.