Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment for Human Resources Officer. The Application deadline is 29th August 2019.
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Their unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: VI, Lagos
- Support and implement HR projects in alignment with the organization’s goals.
- Recruitment and hiring process.
- Attend to employee requests and issues.
- Implement the reward and recognition strategy in line with the organization’s policy.
- Managing HR Records in line with the organization’s policy
- Assist in all Staff Welfare activities
- Assist in the Learning and Development Process
- Assist with Payroll administration processes.
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, including turnover and retention rate.
- Conduct & manage new employee onboarding process.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Assist with performance management and employee evaluation process.
- Support the management with disciplinary issues
- Effective management of HR Information system and HR administration.
- 2 – 3 years of proven work experience as a Human Resources officer.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.(written and Oral)
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th August 2019.