Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for HRmadam Consulting Recruitment for Operations Manager. The application deadline is 1st February, 2019.
HRmadam Consulting – Our client is the first innovative and social footwear brand in Africa and is based in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer an innovative work environment, alongside a dynamic teams with ample opportunities for learning and growth.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Coordinate with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Present new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Provide a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internal and external; continually find ways to improve processes
- Develop and implement growth strategies including franchising projects
- Raise capital (VC and otherwise) to help foster growth or obtain profitability goals
- Provide mentoring to all employees, including management
- Motivate staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
- Experience setting corporate priorities, OKRs and key metrics/ KPIs and ensuring the attainment of these metrics
- Experience and skills in the following areas: Venture capital and angel investing, Operational experience and experience in management consulting, PE, or investment banking
- In depth knowledge of the Nigerian market, international market and competitors.
- Advanced skills in business process documentation, building dashboards, KPIs and monitoring and improvement across all business functions.
- Ability to communicate and present information to Business Leadership and teams effectively
- Solid analytical skills when processing varied data from different sources.
- Ability to work in a warehouse/ showroom environment.
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems
- 5-10years of experience as an operator in a small-to-mid-size company
- Extensive leadership and management of teams and individuals
- Knowledge of fashion industry players and dynamics
- Deep analytical expertise, including financial modelling and forecasting
- Experience scaling businesses
- Finance Degree or MBA from a top university will be preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Deadline: 1st February 2019.