Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Hitachi Vantara Recruitment for Partner Account Manager.
Since September 19, 2017, Hitachi Data Systems has become part of Hitachi Vantara, a new company that unifies the operations of Pentaho, Hitachi Data Systems and Hitachi Insight Group. The company name “Hitachi Data Systems” and its logo is no longer used in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The purpose of this role is to drive revenue growth through the ‘sell to’, ‘sell through’ and ‘sell with’ sales strategies with our Partners.
- Through proactive engagement, education and sales activity, the Partner Manager will have responsibility for development, management and achievement of assigned quota, and will also be accountable for coordinating the relationship between Hitachi Vantara Sales teams and the Partner.
As an integral role within the Partners & Alliances organization, the Partner Manager will be responsible for;
- The identification, acquisition, and development of successful relationships with a range of Partners in order to achieve the revenue target set for West Africa.
- Developing appropriate Partner plans.
- Development of the pipeline and forecasting of indirect revenue.
- Enabling our Partners to effectively position and sell Hitachi Vantara solutions portfolio by proactive engagement, education, and communication of a shared value proposition.
- Work with the EMEA GSI Partner Managers for the creation and development of opportunities in West Africa
- Initiate pipeline generating activities in collaboration with our EMEA Partner Marketing team
- Being a Trusted Advisor to our Partners’ business
- Continuously seek to improve and build upon the knowledge of market trends including environmental and competitive influencing forces.
- University degree from a recognized institution is ideal; however relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in Sales/Business Development. Solution-selling background.
- Extensive knowledge of IT industry solution offerings from all key alliances targets and competitors (storage, applications, IoT, Big Data)
- Expertise in solution sales and selling with an ecosystem
- Must be able to manage, motivate and evangelize Partner network as a virtual team, managing & supporting their pipeline of opportunities
- Ability to identify opportunities, to engage and close deals
- Strong business planning and forecasting abilities.
- Strong leadership and sales skills
- Always ‘hungry’ for knowledge, knowing all about your business, Partners, solutions and services
- Ability to translate technology into operational and business impact
- Ability to influence
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision and with strong collaboration skills (inside and outside Hitachi Vantara
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and negotiations skills, being tactful and diplomatic at all times
- Effective (new) relationship building skills (proven the ability to build relationships at the executive level)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: