Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Hilton Worldwide Recruitment for Public Relations Manager.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation, is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Public Relations Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- A Public Relations (PR) Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the press/public relations (PR) activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
What will I be doing?
As PR Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the press/public relations (PR) activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, a PR Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee the development and implementation of the hotel PR plan and associated activities
- Create, develop and market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods
- Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
- Work with local third-party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
- Ensure an accurate and constantly expanding comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
- Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton branded websites
- Manage and control marketing budgets by using resources effectively
- Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
- Implement PR campaigns to celebrate successes and awards and the promotion of products
- Respond to media enquiries when approached for comments and/or reports
- Research and develop new opportunities within key target markets
- Communicate with internal Event Managers on all aspects of specific event organisation and promotion
What are we looking for?
A PR Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Previous Press Relations experience in a similar environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable communication with a wide audience
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous media training
- Knowledge of computer design/graphic software
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business fields, from an academic institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 14th February 2020