Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Hilton Worldwide Recruitment for Demi Chef de Partie.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation, is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts. Founded by Conrad Hilton in 1919, the corporation is now led by Christopher J. Nassetta.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Recruitment for Demi Chef de Partie
- A Demi Chef de Partie is responsible for preparing and presenting high-quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls.
- As a Demi Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for preparing and presenting high-quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- A Demi Chef de Partie will also be required to assist with food cost controls.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Awareness departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Be environmentally aware
- Prepare and present high-quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure foodstuffs are of good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
What are We Looking For?
A Demi Chef de Partie serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- NVQ Level 2
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- NVQ Level 3
- Previous kitchen experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply