Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Heritage Group Recruitment for Building Maintenance Coordinator.
Heritage Group is a Nashville-based, healthcare-exclusive, venture capital firm with more than 30 years of experience financing and operating healthcare companies at all stages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Building Maintenance Coordinator
- Plans organize, and supervises Artisans/craftsmen in the maintenance department on building maintenance and repair jobs with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry;
- Process, assign and track maintenance work orders;
- Prepare maintenance work schedules;
- Complete performance management and procurement of contracts supplying services to clients, manage basic maintenance and refurbishment contracts.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance programs, inspect, assess new jobs and assign jobs to Artisans via BMS Mobile App. Oversee BMS User and Vendor Apps back end;
- Conduct on site visits, inspect property and interview clients;
- Diagnose operating problems and coordinates repairs;
- B.Sc, B.Tech, HND, Engineering, Building Tech or related fields.
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Experience in working with various clients and contractors
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Extensive knowledge of the legislation specific to health and safety and related issues.
- Very Attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online