Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for HEN-CAP Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Accountant. The Application deadline is 16th August 2019.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th August 2019.