Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for HCM Bridges Limited Recruitment for HR Officer. The Application deadline is 13th September 2019.
Job Title: HR Officer
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record keeping of employee information.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Strong knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law Act
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to using the job title (HR Officer) as subject
Application Deadline 13th September 2019.