Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for HCM Bridges Limited Recruitment for HR Officer. The Application deadline is 13th September 2019.
Job Title: HR Officer
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record keeping of employee information.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Strong knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law Act
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title (HR Officer) as subject
Application Deadline 13th September 2019.