Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre (HADC) Recruitment for Internal Auditor.
Harmony Advanced Diagnostic Centre (HADC) is a state-of-the-art modern healthcare facility, with a mission to ensure the consistent provision of reliable comprehensive diagnostic and allied healthcare services was commissioned in December 2012. It is a sole investor enterprise of the Kwara State Government (KWSG).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Promotion of ethical business practices and safeguarding unethical conducts
- Safeguarding of the company’s properties and resources
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of company’s resources.
- Carry out any relevant assignment as may be required by the management
- Communicate findings and recommendations to the appropriate authority.
- Assessment and regular review of the company’s accounting system and business processes
- Assessment and regular review of the company’s risks management mechanism
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and statutes
- Evaluation of internal control system with a view to making recommendations for improvement
- Identifying shortfalls or gaps in business processes
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- The candidate must be ICT compliant
- The candidate must possess essential administrative and managerial skills
- Master Degree holder preferred.
- The candidate must be a graduate from a reputable university and a member of a recognized Professional accountancy
- The candidate must possess at least five years cognate experience in Internal Audit.
- The candidate must be analytical and possess the ability to pay attention to details.
- The candidate must possess the prerequisite knowledge and skill to run an Internal Audit department.
- Competitive and Attractive.
- Comparative to Industry Standards.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org