Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Accountant.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. It was founded in 1919, With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, or other related field and a minimum of nine (9) months of experience in accounting related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles required.
- Job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
- Under general supervision, understands the company’s business systems, business processes, and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Prepares accounting reports, and increasingly complex accounting analyses with related spreadsheets or applications input, and identifies and resolves issues.
- Understands organizational structure of the company.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for accounting transactions.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply