Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for HACEY Health Initiative Recruitment for Program Officer.
HACEY Health Initiative is a registered non-governmental, development organization with a mission to create a healthy and sustainable society through capacity development, advocacy, research, and education. Since 2007, HACEY has developed multiple interrelated interventions on maternal and sexual and reproductive health programming, education, knowledge and skills transfer, service delivery and advocacy programs for the under-served, and leveraging on media, innovation and technology to accelerate the impact of our interventions and ensuring no one gets left behind.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Resumption Date: June 15th
- Managing health, empowerment and right programs
- Provides support in drafting/editing of program documentation, including assessments, surveys, reports (trip, quarterly, and annual reports), communications materials, briefing materials, and presentations for conferences, training, or workshops.
- Proactively anticipates, identifies, and facilitates resolution of potential project issues relating to delays in project activities/obligations, budget, and timelines, by collaborating with the key stakeholders.
- Coordinating project volunteer and interns.
- Other program-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum qualification- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters degree added advantage) with at least 2 years of work experience and knowledge of HACEY Health Initiative’s work areas.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to support the implementation of multiple activities in a timely manner, including support to development and monitoring of budgets.
- computer competence (MS Office programs, MS Teams, Whatsapp, Zoho, or similar).
- Awareness of SRHR and Gender Equality policies and networks is beneficial.
- Demonstrates effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Applications should be sent on or before 4 pm on May 15th, 2020 and should include
- Cover letter (Max 1 page)
- Most recent CV (max 3 pages)