Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for GraceCo Limited Recruitment for Treasury Officer. The Application deadline is 13th April 2019.
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with a specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Reports To: Treasury Accountant
Level: Senior Staff
Status: Full-time staff
Working hours: Between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Ensure that all funds are appropriately banked
- Ensure that customers’ accounts and the company’s bank accounts are updated daily with credit alerts received from customers
- Submit banking documents to banks as requested
- Daily following up with Accounting for invoicing of goods to clients
- Daily follow up to ensure the conversion of Receivables into Cash by monitoring the aged receivables.
- Monitoring customers’ ledger to ensure there are no disputes
- Daily monitoring of transactions in the company bank accounts and review daily bank statement
- Monthly preparation of bank reconciliation for all current and facility accounts
- Checking the accuracy of interests and other bank charges in the bank statement
- Liaise with Procurement and Logistics and facilitate prompt payment to suppliers of goods and services
- Applicant must have B.Sc (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Accounting or Finance
- Applicant must at least be a student member of ICAN or ACCA
- Applicant must have 2-3 years of relevant experience in financial management
- Preference will be given to a female applicant.
- Preference will be given to the applicant that resides within Alagbado, Sango Ota and environs.
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise-wide Accounting Application such as ERPNext, SAGE or SAP, Ms. Office packages and PowerPoint Presentation.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment and tact
- High level of sincerity and honesty with a pragmatic and proactive approach to business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to The subject of the mail should be “Treasury Officer”.
Application Deadline 13th April 2019.