Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Graceco Limited Recruitment for HR Officer.
Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with a specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Job Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Hours: Normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays; 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays
Detailed Job Description
- Create individual files and maintain detailed records, for each employee, including employment records, educational and other Certificates, Job descriptions, beneficiary nominations etc.
- Maintain Employee Database on ERPNext for all the information in the individual employee files.
- Close ex-staff file.
- Print all emails about transfer, promotion, redeployment, disciplinary action, etc. and file in staff’s file.
- Assist the Employee recruitment process for new employees including arranging job adverts, participating in selection process, follow up of references, requesting background check.
- Ensure there is adequate database for seasonal workers that can be called up for work.
- In conjunction with IT and Facility personnel, ensure resources such as official emails, ERP access, Laptop, Desktop, table, uniform, etc. required to do the job are provided to new employees on the resumption of duty.
- Ensure ID cars are ready within one week of staff resumption.
- Prepare disciplinary letters as instructed by the Supervisor.
- A weekly visit to the production floor.
- Plan monthly birthday of both managers and other staff.
- Custodian of corporate confidential materials; SON, NAFDAC, CAC material, etc.
- Ensures confidentiality of information.
- Update the labor turnover sheet, disciplinary tracker, headcount, pension list and other similar shared documents.
- Monthly update of recruitment information tracker.
- Overtime should be ready for approval 24 hours after submission to admin,
- Payment should be processed daily; no processing of unapproved overtime.
- Provide a number of the employee on leave per week; Annual Leave, Sick leave, Study leave, etc.
- Assist employees to create leave allocation/application on ERP.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc (2nd Class) in Industrial Relations / Human Resources Management, Business Administration and any other Degree in Management / Social Sciences
- Member – The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, SHRM-CP, PHR
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the employee recruitment process
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of Human Resources and Employee Self Service enterprise wide packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: using “HR Officer” as the subject of the email.