Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Government of Hungary International Scholarship Program for foreign students. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Thousands of students from all around the world apply for higher educational studies in Hungary each year. The number of Stipendium Hungaricum applicants is continuously increasing as well as the number of available scholarship places. In the academic year 2018/2019 approximately 4000 students can begin their studies in Hungary in the framework of the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme.
Bachelor, master, one-tier master, doctoral and non-degree programmes (preparatory and specialisation courses).
To be taken at (country):
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- former Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Holders, who are re-applying for studies in the same cycle of education (non-degree studies, bachelor, master, doctoral level) including both full time and partial study programmes
How to Apply:
- New online application surface of Tempus Public Foundation: (The online application surface is expected to open next week.)
- Deadline for submitting the complete application package: 16th February 2018.
- Applications shall also be submitted to the responsible authority of the Sending Partner
Application Deadline: 16th February 2018 (23:59 Central European Time)
Important Notes: Please note that the programme is implemented by direct cooperation with the responsible authorities of the Sending Partner. The application does not have any additional costs, therefore we suggest you to not to apply through any agencies.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.