Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Goldline Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales Executives. The Application deadline is 23rd July 2020.
Goldline Nigeria Limited with head offices in Lagos Nigeria and several branches and partners across the country has been at the forefront of manufacturing, importation, distribution, installation and maintenance of the high-quality building and finishing materials to the building and construction industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executives
Location: Lagos and Warri Delta
Slot: 3 Openings (2 in Lagos and 1 in Warri)
- Personally, learn and be able to repeat from memory the statements of company essence.
- With direction from the Branch Head, operates the branch and its activities and relationships with all parties in line with the letters and spirit of these statements of the essence.
- Continually meet and exceed sales performance targets for the branch.
- Support the Branch Head to implement Strategies effective for achieving the overall Sales and Marketing objectives in his / her territory
- Execute marketing activities through the most effective combination of traditional and internet / social media marketing channels.
- Prepare and present to the Branch Head daily, weekly and monthly branch report on Sales and Marketing activities.
- Conduct market research within his territory to identify competing products and services demand of products and other trends useful in taking key decisions and include these in periodic reports to the Branch Head.
- Ensure that the showroom, itТs furnishings and fittings and its environment is kept clean and well maintained and that everything in it is arranged in an organised and decent manner at all times.
- Develop and maintain a computerized customer and prospect database
- Timely detection and report of potential service failure
- Continually develop an understanding of the companyТs culture, products, ethical initiatives, other areas of the business and reflect this in everyday performance.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
- Ensure that all inventory in the showroom is clean at all times and displayed in the most advantageous manner possible with all necessary accessories properly fitted to attract customers attention and appreciation.
- Ensure that the showroom is lighted optimally at all times when a customer is present.
- Have responsibility for the maintenance and safe keep of all necessary showroom records and documents in accordance with company policies, rules and regulations including but not limited to invoices, receipts, waybills and other transaction booklets, stock records and bin cards, branch sales daybook, branch transactions diary.
- Follow up promptly on any sales lead and enquiries for company products
- Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf of Goldline to strike a profitable bargain
- Make and defend presentations to customers and be able to make and present effective written quotations to customers speedily when required.
- Follow up with the post-sales activities relating to any of the branch sales commitments by mastering the contents of the companyТs PSA document and then support the Branch Head in its implementation to ensure the highest quality service delivery to customers and resolution of issues or complaints speedily.
- Ensure that inventory in a branch warehouse is received, arranged, stacked and kept with utmost care to preserve the value and completeness at all times and in line with good sense and existing company warehousing and inventory handling policy.
- Attend all Sales Training/meeting as shall be scheduled and communicated by the appropriate authorities.
- Perform other duties as may be required
Critical Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- B.A / B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or another related business discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Smart and intelligent to make a positive decision
- A fast learner with good peopleТs skills who can connect easily with clients
- Ability to manage people.
- Candidates are required for 2 of our branches in Lagos and 1 in Warri.
- Good Communicator, Confident and Persuasive
- Ability to prospect for new/potential sales
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV only to: using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd July 2020.