Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Going Active Africa Recruitment for Front Desk Receptionist.
Going Active Africa is based in the biggest emerging economy in Africa, Nigeria. We are a dedicated talent strategy, resourcing, and organizational learning consultancy, with extensive experience of working with international organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling customer appointments, recording daily sales and expenses, and initiating the purchase of salon inventory.
- Answers phones, books appointments for clients and calls clients to confirm appointments.
- Performing transactions for client services and guide them to the proper station
- Keeps the salon front clean, professional-looking and inviting
- Serves clients refreshments and beverages
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course
- Healthy medical status (as evidenced by periodic medical reports).
- 3 Years Customer service, hospitality or retail sales experience pain
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: