Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for God is Good Motors Recruitment for Experience Officer (Ticketing & Service). The application deadline is 24th September 2019.
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Officer (Ticketing & Service)
- Book travel reservations at GIGM terminals to walk in guest
- Change travel reservation for walk in guest using the online booking system
- Create and maintain guest reservation records
- Resolve service problem by clarifying the guest complaint via phone, email and in person
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule request to the concerned unit
- Serve guests by providing service information related to travelling schedule, fare and payment
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system
- Assist in guest luggage check in
- Ensure customer complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate quarters
- Adhere to the company’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Promote the online booking, app downloads and other products and services of the company to customers
- Education: Degree (Must have completed NYSC)
- Maximum of 28 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with Role and Location as email Subject. Eg: Experience Officer (Ticketing & Service) – Ikotun