Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Gidi Mobile Limited Recruitment for Learning Program Manager.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Program Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- You will work with a group of exceptional young people. They are equally passionate about making impact and addressing the problems of education access and unemployment. You will be responsible for managing learning programs in line with company guidelines to ensure high user engagement and exceptional customer experience.
- You will have to display exceptional communication with internal teams and users. Pragmatic execution, creative thinking, great flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit are required for this position.
- You have to be passionate about creating great experiences and support to our users. With empathy and willingness to listen for feedback, you will drive continuous improvement in our programs, products and customer experience.
- We are in search of a Program Manager for our Learning Programs. This individual will have a heart for people and will join us to create opportunities for millions of people across the country. This is a unique opportunity to influence lives at scale and transform learning.
- Monitor user engagement and deploy agreed initiatives to increase user engagements
- Develop and plan user success strategies and manage the user success process from end to end
- Actively participate in school acquisition through creative engagement with students
- Be responsible for business/market development and user acquisition for the learning programs you manage
- Act as a customer advocate in product feature development and prioritization
- Representing Gidi Mobile at conferences and events.
- 3+ years of program or project management and sales experience
- Experience as a classroom teacher or learning facilitator within the Nigerian education system
- Good self-leadership skills and ability to execute strategies
- Deep passion for quality user experiences, informed and measured by data.
- Track record of strong education or enterprise customer engagements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with presentation skills. You are clear, concise, and specific
- Experience building collaborative working relationships across teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: