Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Geocardinal Engineering Services Limited Recruitment for Principal Mining Engineer. The Application deadline is 21st June 2019.
Geocardinal Engineering Services Limited, is a registered firm of disciplined professionals committed to offer developmental services in the conceptualization design, Energy Development, Management Mining Engineering Consultancy Services, Implementation and Real Estate, Engineering Works and other related Consultancy Services in the field of Engineering, Solid Minerals in particular.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Mining Engineer
Candidates for the role of a Principal Mining Engineer shall possess the following criteria:
- Must possess managerial and coordination skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of softwares such as Surpac 10, ArcGIS, Rockware
- Must be able to write JORC Standard of Technical Report
- Must not be below 30 years of age
- Must be very fluent in English for both oral and written communication purposes
- Must have a B.Eng. in Mining Engineering
- Must be a Registered Member of a Professional Body i.e. COMEG and COREN
- Must have a minimum of Fifteen (15) years continuous work and field experience
- Must be versatile in Mine Designs & Planning
- Must understand the basic survey principle with the use of Theodolite, GPS and Leveling
- Must also understand the principle of Aerial Geometry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st June 2019.
Note: Any application submitted after 12:00pm will be automatically disqualified and disregarded and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.