Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Genesis Group Nigeria Ltd Recruitment for Chief Finance Officer. The Application deadline is 15th January 2019.
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. .
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction;
- Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining.
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, and Dealing with Complexity.
- The candidate must be ACA-qualified and must have been in a similar role (company or business unit of a company).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2019.