Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment for Baker. The Application deadline is 26th May 2020.
General Industrial Supplies & Services Limited is one of the most impressive distribution company in West Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Ref No: SNA2020002
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending;
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns;
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance;
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers;
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process;
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule;
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Proven working experience as a Snr. Accountant of not less than 7 years in manufacturing industries;
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting/Accountancy from a well recognized higher institution or its equivalent;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks, datacom and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Relevant certification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CMA or CPA) will be preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the job title “Snr. Accountant -SNA2020002” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th May 2020.