Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for FundQuest Financial Services Ltd Recruitment for Graduate Intern – Research & Business Advisory. The application deadline is 21st June 2019.
FundQuest Financial Services Limited is a financial intermediation company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer financial and advisory solutions to individuals, businesses and government agencies. FundQuest seeks to provide the much-needed leadership required in the finance houses sub-sector, and in conjunction with other operators and regulators, galvanize the sector to become a major contributor to Nigeria’s GDP.
Job Title: Graduate Intern – Research & Business Advisory
- A female NYSC Corp member in Lagos State is needed to serve in our Research department.
- Bachelor’s degree (2:1) in any of the following courses, Economics, Banking and Finance, Management or Accounting from a reputable university.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication abilities.
- Must be research oriented.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking ability.
- Strong interest and aptitude for principles of finance
- Must be analytical, good with numbers and teachable
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 21st June 2019.