The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC salary structure is quite similar to that of other para-military agency as they are being paid using the CONPASS Salary Scale. The FRSC is under the Presidency with the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) as the Supervising Authority.
The Federal Road Safety Corps just like other ranks in the Nigerian Police, Navy, Army, Airforce, Customs, and NSCDC have an organized chain of command. But before we talk about the salary structure, let’s look at the duties of the Federal Fire Service.
Duties of Federal Road Safety Corps
- Making the highway safe for motorists and other road users.
- Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant governmental agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highway.
Before we list out the ranks of the officers of the Federal Road Safety Corp, be aware that the ranking system is divided into Commissioned and Non Commissioned officers.
- ARC Assistant Route Commander (Entry Point)
- DRC Deputy Route Commander
- RC Route Commander
- SRC Superintendent Route Commander
- CRC Chief Route Commander
- ACC Assistant Corps Commander
- DCC Deputy Corps Commander
- CC Corps Commander
- ACM Assistant Corps Marshal
- DCM Deputy Corps Marshal
- CM Corps Marshal
FRSC Marshals Ranks / Structure
- Junior Marshals RMAIII Road Marshal Assistant III (Entry Point)
- RMAII Road Marshal Assistant II
- RMAI Road Marshal Assistant I
- SRMA Senior Road Marshal Assistant
- DCRMA Deputy Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- CRMA Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) MI-III Marshal Inspector III
- MI-II Marshal Inspector II
- MI-I Marshal Inspector I
- Senior Non-Commissioned Officers (SNCOs) SMI Senior Marshal Inspector
- PMI Principal Marshal Inspector
- ACI Assistant Chief Inspector
- DCI Deputy Chief Inspector
- CI Chief Inspector
Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC Salary Structure
The Federal Road Safety Corps salary structure is solely based on the level of your ranking.
Federal Road Safety Corps staff placed on Grade Level 8 Step 1and earn about N888,956 per annum.
Those on Grade Level 8 Step 2 earn about N900,071 per annum.
Federal Road Safety Corps staff who are placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 earn about N483,353 per month.
Do you want to apply for FRSC Recruitment?
Visit the FRSC RECRUITMENT PORTAL HERE.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding FRSC Salary Structure | How Much FRSC Pay Their Staff, Kindly Make Use Of The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.
GET LATEST UPDATES: Like