FRSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.frsc.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
About Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria. Founded in 1988, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) operates in all Nigerian states as well as the Federal Capital Territory and is the lead agency in Nigeria on road safety administration and management. The statutory functions include: Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users as well as checking roadworthiness of vehicles, recommending works and infrastructures to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of road discipline on the highways.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested and suitably qualified Applicants should:
- log into the recruitments portal –
- Fill and submit the application form via this URL:
- Print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening date.
1. The online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).