About Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN)
Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) is Nigeria’s publicly funded radio broadcasting organization. Its subsidiary is the domestic radio network known as Radio Nigeria, with FM stations across the 36 states and Zonal station in the 6 geopolitical zones that broadcast on the SW. It was founded in 1933 by the British colonial government. Named the Radio Diffusion Service (RDS), it allowed the public to hear the British Broadcasting Corporation’s foreign radio service broadcasts in certain public locations over loudspeakers.
FRCN Recruitment Requirements
Applicants must possess:
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any of the following disciplines Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and other relevant courses that fall under the program.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for FCRN Recruitment 2019/2020
Note: FRCN Recruitment form is not yet out…
Interested and qualified applicant should visit the FRCN official website – www.radionigeria.gov.ng. for more informations and updates.