FMBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.fmbn.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
About Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) was established in 1956, known then as the Nigerian Building Society (NBS), a joint venture of the Commonwealth Development Corporation and the Federal and Eastern Governments of Nigeria. Following the introduction of the Indigenization Policy, the Federal Government, by Indigenization Act , acquired the NBS and consequently renamed it the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN).
In 1994, FMBN assumed the status of an apex mortgage institution in Nigeria with the promulgation of the FMBN Act 82  and the Mortgage Institutions Act 53 . It also commended the management and administration of the contributory savings scheme known as the National Housing Fund (NHF) established by Act 3 of . The National Housing Fund (NHF) is a social savings scheme designed to mobilize long-term funds from Nigerian workers, banks, insurance companies and the Federal Government to advance concessionary loans to contributors.
The Bank’s current business model targets partnerships with local and international organisations with financial and technical capacity, interested in delivering affordable mass housing for the low-income end of the market.
FMBN Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to FMBN by the candidate,
- Applicants must provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not older than 35,
- A test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination.
Note: *Recruitment is free, there is no charge or fee
*Double application may lead to disqualification of Candidates for this job.
How to Apply for FMBN Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates are required to complete online FMBN Recruitment 2019/2020 application form in FMBN website – www.fmbn.gov.ng.