Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitments.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Buyer
- Implement procurement strategies based on conducted demand, market and supplier analysis to ensure long-term, cost-efficient and reliable on-time supply of materials in the required quality.
- Coordinate and carry out regular market surveys to ensure that items are procured at competitive prices and are in line with required specification and quality.
- Establish strategic relationships with key contractors who are aligned to the company’s needs.
- Manage and supervise the activities of Procurement Officers.
- First Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- CIPS and COREN membership will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) years cognate experience in Contract Management.
The person must have:
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Possess exceptional negotiation and analytical skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with divisional/business unit heads, and act as their finance business partner for appropriate decision making.
- Drive margin improvement through accurate financial information and analysis.
- Review and analyze actual versus forecast at Division and BU levels.
- Support financial analysis on New Product Development.
- Work closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- B.Sc. or HND Accounting or Economics.
- Professional Qualification such as ACCA, ACA
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Commercial Finance, Management Reporting and Budgeting.
The person must:
- Have good leadership and people management skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Have a high level of commercial acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: