Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Shift Manager – Flour Operations.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager – Flour Operations
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Execute scheduled routine and preventive maintenance activities and support machine modification and technical development of the plant.
- Manage staff for teamwork and effectiveness Lead good manufacturing and hygiene practice.
- Handle Stock control and reconciliation and Liaise with sales marketing, and security on plant daily operation.
- Coordinate and supervise packing, loading and dispatch activities
- Ensure adherence to HSE and Food Safety standard and ensure safe working environment.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be physically fit.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- B.Eng. / HND in Engineering
- Training on Operations Management is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years cognate experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: