Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for IT Network Manager.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Network Manager
- Liaise with OEMs and third-party service providers to investigate and deliver cost-effective network solutions
- Conduct periodic service reviews with third-party service providers against set benchmarks in agreed SLAs
- Liaise with other key members of the team to ensure adequate network security and compliance to standards
- Manage effective operations of enterprise telecommunication, teleconferencing, and VOIP systems
- Plan, Design, implement and manage the group network infrastructure and network projects
- Lead the network team to regularly monitor network performance and availability across all FMN locations and prepare periodic reports on the same
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics or related field
- MBA or M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines is an added advantage.
- Professional Qualifications such as CCNP, CCDP is minimally required.
- Qualifications such as CCIE /MCSE is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: