Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for HR Business Partner.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Locations: Kano / Niger
Slots Available: Northern Nigerian Flour Mills, Kano and Golden Sugar Estates, Sunti Niger State
- The role of HRBP in Flour Mills or any of its subsidiaries is to provide holistic support to a business unit, directly partnering with the Business Units Heads and providing expert advice on all HR issues whilst ensuring efficient implementation of change.
- Be proactive and be quick in assessing the impact of activities on people in order to adequately mitigate ER/IR risks.
- Drive business effectiveness through the development and up-to-date maintenance of clear organization design, structure, and processes.
- Enhance employee motivation, engagement and discipline through the implementation of rewards, recognition and retention strategy.
- Build adequate talent pipeline by identifying potential leaders and successors through talent initiatives and robust individual development plans.
- Partner with HR centers of excellence to develop policies, programs and tools that fulfill long-term business needs and organizational capability ensuring quality and timeliness of service.
- Collaborate with Business Unit leaders to achieve people and organization strategy through the implementation of the workforce planning and talent management framework in the Business Unit.
- External stakeholder engagement in promoting harmonious working relationships
- Minimum first degree in any discipline
- Member of any HR Professional Body such as CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in human resources advisory capacity in an industrial factory setting.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office suites.
- Experience in resolving employee or industrial relations issues.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be persuasive, analytical and attentive to details.
- Be fluent in Hausa language.
- Adhere to high confidentiality and personal integrity.
- Have excellent organizational and Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: