Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Customer Service Officer – Golden Fertilizer.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer – Golden Fertilizer
- Open customer accounts, process orders, forms, applications; request and liaise with Finance staff that to ensure that accounts are opened on time.
- Offer logistics support by providing information to customers and resolving inquiries on inventory and stock delivery.
- Manage the collation and resolution of customers’ complaints.
- Update customers’ database, sales officers, territories and sales targets information to provide relevant product and/or service information when necessary.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The person must:
- Be attentive to details.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Speak Hausa language fluently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply