Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Corporate Finance Manager.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager
- Raise funds including specialized financing for the relevant businesses.
- Manage investor relations and prepare investor presentations for quarterly and annual analyst calls.
- Optimize the Group’s capital structure and develop a structured approach to resolving any issues.
- Work closely with Business Development department to determine appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Manage credit rating process, periodically analyze the financial performance of Flour Mills and its key competitors and share reports with the management team
- Provide inputs into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process and strategic capital allocation.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- First degree in Finance or related field.
- Experience with equity, hybrid or debt investments either at a corporation, investment bank, accounting or investor relations firm is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years in the corporate finance function of a reputable organization.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent strategic planning skills.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent analytical and forecasting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline Not Specified.