Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Automation Technician.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) was incorporated on 29th September 1960 as a private limited liability company with a modest paid-up share capital of N1 million and converted to a public company in November 1978. The beneficial interest in the company’s equity is held by Nigerian and Overseas shareholders. Presently, two foreign shareholders own about 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. The balance is held by over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Technician
- Install, maintain and inspect control system and workstation installations throughout the whole plant.
- Address any concerns operators would encounter, either in normal work hours or through an on-call rotation.
- Communicate status, manage expectations, resolve the issue and ensure a top-quality job.
- Implement hardware and software upgrades as necessary for improved process control.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance support for all assigned automated system.
- OND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Knowledge of computer maintenance and programming with STL or Ladder on Step 7.
The Person Must:
- Be a problem solver.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply