Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for First Point Group (FPG) Recruitment for Core Mobile Network Engineer.
RF Optimization Lead. First Point Group (FPG) is a global technology recruitment consultancy. Established in 2004, our network of 10 offices, located worldwide, now work with a wide range of businesses, from the world’s largest technology giants, through to emerging challenges in the[…] Date Posted: 26 Feb 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Core Mobile Network Engineer
- We are looking for a Core mobile network engineer to provide the following Services for Astellia:
- Core network audit and optimization focused on reviewing network configuration, design, and performance troubleshooting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Integrated into the Consulting team aiming to assist our customers on Radio, Core and CEM aspects, you will be in charge of your own deliverables dealing with the Core part.
The required activities will be:
- Assist customer’s team in using Astellia solution for their daily tasks
- Perform workshops to transfer telecom knowledge and/or knowledge about Astellia solution to customer’s team
- Participate in customer presentation in order to expose the findings and recommendations from the analysis
- Support our delivery and customer care teams with solution installation telecom issues
- Perform audits of the 2G, 3G, 4G and IMS networks on Core-CS/PS network elements
- Perform on-demand analysis on specific issues (new performance degradation, customer complaint…
- Provide recommendations to the customer to solve the identified issues (parameter tuning with the target value, new network settings…)
- Knowledge on Astellia solution (probes, Neptune, Nova suite)
- E2E Network Performance Management and Troubleshoot, with expertise in Core network
- Reporting and good analytics level
- Good communication skills in meetings, conferences and presentations
- Be autonomous in the customer environment
- Ability to work with a team composed by different skill competencies
- Knowledge in 2G/3G/4G/IMS network optimization methodology
- Experience with network parameters, performance management and supervision
- Good knowledge of 2G/3G/4G signalling and protocol layers
- Good ability to analyze and troubleshoot on degraded KPIs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply