Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Head, IT Programme Manager.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Title: Head, IT Programme Manager
Ref No: 1800002O
Job Type: Full-time
- Conduct feasibility studies and confirm results with business units to facilitate decision making
- Prioritize and approve projects
- Work with EA office to estimate the impact of new or modified services in terms of cost, capacity, contingency, infrastructure and resources
- Consult with EA and IT leadership to ensure strategic alignment of project portfolio with business strategy and objectives
- Manage the scope change process and issue identification/resolution with all stakeholders
- Identify and anticipate risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation to senior management and across business units
- Manage project risk and change management
- Lead assessment of inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project
- Define project quality standards and ensure compliance
- Define project performance standards and provide feedback for project team members
- Monitor and communicate status to senior leadership. Communicate and incorporate feedback from customers.
- Facilitate measurement and reporting of value achieved and business benefits realized through programs and projects
- Supervise project managers responsible for delivery of the constituent workstreams within programs
- Coordinate and control business relationship managers to ensure identification and capture of business demand including analysis and prioritization of business requirements
- Work with business unit & Business Relationship Managers to prioritise the portfolio of projects
- Coordinate review of the demand pipeline and the progress of new projects with business sponsors
- Coordinate effort to translate business requirements into design specifications
- Lead effort to Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications
- Ensure guidelines and procedures for the development of the IT service catalogue are aligned to business needs to ensure that all business requirements are addressed
- Evaluate, authorize and monitor the release of solutions and services, based on criteria defined during business analysis
- Lead effort to review and ensure that requirements and processes meet established quality standards
- Lead the identification, assessment and communication of impacts/ risks which may arise during the development and implementation of solutions and services
- Provide key inputs on the strategic plans of the various business units and how these can be integrated into the IT strategy and initiatives roadmap
- Review performance reports to identify opportunity for improvement
- Create and deliver project status reports.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 4+ years of experience in managing relationships with internal business customers
- 6+ years of programme management experience
- 5+ years of management experience with 2+ years in a senior management role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should to apply.