Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Web Developer.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it’s Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Ref No: 2000003G
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From Senior Banking Officer Grade Range – To Deputy Manager
- Responsible for maintaining websites. Build and manages webpages, landing pages and microsite. Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users. Tests speed of access and improve upon loading speed.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings of website/webpages on all major search networks. Manage execution of paid search campaigns
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop webpages, landing pages, microsite etc. for digital marketing campaigns in line with defined brand guidelines
- Perform routine troubleshooting of the website and resolve identified issues
- Conduct routine test on website content to ensure the clear display and fast page loading times.
- Work with the Mobile / App / SEO team to ensure that are adaptable and best practices are implemented on developed webpages, microsites etc.
- Advise and implement necessary website security standards.
- Develop reports for relevant stakeholders describing usage rates and engagement levels
- Resolve reported content issues
- Manage internal and external link details to ensure a good amount of links are pointing to bank-owned sites (backlinks) for listing on top of the search results.
- Work with agencies to execute and optimize paid search campaigns
- Support in campaign planning
- Perform A/B test for landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Resolve all issues identified from Crawling Information tool and fix all broken links
- Upload and remove digital content on the website as required
- Maintain and manage webmaster software
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities for FirstBank’s website
- Regular site audits and vulnerability checks
- Ensure relevant tools for optimizing sites are deployed are used, also ensure search engines show bank owned sites for selected queries.
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline
- Digital Marketing certification will be an added advantage
- Professional certifications in related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Certification in the related field is an added advantage such as Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW), Java Script Specialist
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, Telecommunication, IT industry will be an added advantage
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON)
- National Institute of Marketing Nigeria (NIMN)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW)
- Digital Marketing
- Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Java Script Specialist
- Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Keywords Everywhere
- Any or more of these will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: