Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Market Service Executive. The application deadline is 2nd October 2019.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it’s Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Service Executive: Web Developer & Publisher
Job ID: 1900005F
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From Senior Banking Officer Grade Range – to: Deputy Manager
- Develop webpages, landing pages, microsite etc. for digital marketing campaigns in line with defined brand guidelines
- Perform routine troubleshooting of the website and resolve identified issues
- Maintain and manage webmaster software
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities for FirstBank’s website
- Regular site audits and vulnerability checks
- Ensure relevant tools for optimizing sites are deployed are used, also ensure search engines show bank owned sites for selected queries.
- Manage internal and external link details to ensure a good amount of links are pointing to bank owned sites (backlinks) for listing on top of the search results.
- Work with agencies to execute and optimize paid search campaigns
- Support in campaign planning
- Conduct routine test on website content to ensure clear display and fast page loading times.
- Work with the Mobile / App / SEO team to ensure that are adaptable and best practices are implemented on developed webpages, microsites etc.
- Advise and implement necessary website security standards.
- Develop reports for relevant stakeholders describing usage rates and engagement levels
- Resolve reported content issues
- Resolve all issues identified from Crawling Information tool and fix all broken links
- Upload and remove digital content on website as required
- Perform A/B test for landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline
- Digital Marketing certification will be an added advantage
- Professional certifications in a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Certification in related field is an added advantage such as Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW), Java Script Specialist
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, Telecommunication, IT industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online