Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Associate, Enterprise Innovation Unit
Requisition ID: 1700002X
Job Code: STR/CT&D/231
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Head, Enterprise Innovation Unit, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing support in driving, creating and shaping the Bank’s strategic innovation agenda. Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Support in developing, implementing and communicating the Bank’s Innovation strategy across its vast network and through different business areas
- Drive profitability through digital innovation; and convert ideas into product/ service offerings
- Prepare R&D project proposals, based on the outcome from internal ideas, external consultants and customers
- Evaluate innovation efforts to ensure both return on investment and support feedback loops of learning and improvement
- Support in creating an organizational culture that supports and drives strategic innovation
- Bring to life the innovation agenda through distinctive and engaging communication messages
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience innovation, business strategy and/or business development.
- Understanding of the Bank’s operational processes
- Excellent knowledge of Data Gathering and statistical Analysis
- Good knowledge of financial services industry
- Excellent Project Management working knowledge
- Associate, Enterprise Innovation Unit is open to staff on BO – AM grades.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to Apply
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.