The Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment portal has been enabled for the recruitment of qualified and interested Nigerians – www.firs.gov.ng. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the 2019/2020 Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment.
www.firs.gov.ng.- Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment.
FIRS Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 – In anticipation to the upcoming Federal Inland Revenue Service 2019 Recruitment exercise, aspirants/interested candidates are required to know all it takes to apply FIRS Recruitment Form, FIRS Job Requirements, Qualification, and other important updates.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions
Our primary aim and purpose for enlistment into the Federal Inland Revenue Service is to achieve the following:
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations, and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates, and trust.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements
Minimum Qualifications/skills base
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Must have NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Minimum Character attributes
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense or should not have been indicted at or dismissed from their places of work or other environments
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
How to Apply FIRS Recruitment 2019
The mode of application submission is online, interested candidates should visit the FIRS portal on www.firs.gov.ng to apply once the form is out. Please note that the application form is free, multiple applications will be disqualified.