FIRS Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.firs.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
About Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is a federal government establishment charged with tax administration in Nigeria. Its vision is to deliver quality service to taxpayers in partnership with other stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development.
It was established to meet the necessary needs of the nation as pertain to internal revenue of Nigeria as pertains individual entities, private and public needs.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants should have a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Applicants must have NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Applicants must be computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Applicants should have strong leadership and management skills
- Applicants should have strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Applicants should have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have strong Analytical skills
- Applicants should have knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Applicants should have knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Applicants should have the ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020
The mode of application submission is online.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should to apply.
Note: The application form is free, multiple applications will be disqualified.