- Ensure client’s retention with Finchglow Travels by exceeding client expectations with every interaction
- Share information with fellow Account Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management
- Ensure all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin
- Participate in sales presentation to describe the account management process and assist in bid process for a preferred vendor when requested
- Identify incremental sales opportunities within a portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal & external customers at all levels within an organization
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong presentation, negotiation & influencing skills
- Basic knowledge of aviation program(s) will be an added plus.
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 1 years experience of working in a similar role
- Result oriented & target driven
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track and analyze data with a purpose of identifying industry trends, product knowledge, and other ideal leads
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using “Account Manager (Abuja)” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.