Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Fastizers Food & Confectionery Limited Recruitment for Van Sales Representative. The application deadline is 18th April 2019.
Fastizers Food & Confectionery Limited is a rapidly emerging food manufacturing company duly incorporated in Nigeria and endorsed by the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub-distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub-distributors to organize, control and supervise merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve a performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub-distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Applicant must be able to drive manual vehicle and also possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills.
- OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants must be reside within Oshodi axis.
- Applicant must have knowledge of major markets in assigned location.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
Application Deadline 18th April, 2019.