- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, etc
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangement is in place for the MD
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Minimum of a B.Sc
- Female applicants Only
- A minimum of 3 years of PA experience.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th March 2020.