FAAN Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.faan.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria will soon be recruiting into the following positions:
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
FAAN Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- A minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Applicants must scan and submit the following documents:
- A Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
- A valid means of identification such as Driver’s License/International Passport.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2019
The recruitment portal for Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria recruitment is usually announced via her official website and through national dailies and national television channels across the nation and using the vacancy/ career section on http://www.faan.gov.ng/faan-careers/ all available positions and requirements will be listed including the various roles for each position and interested Nigerians are to visit the recruitment portal to submit their application on or before the given deadline.
Note: uploading scanned copies of your certificates might be required while you present the original during physical verification/ screening.
Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.