Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Extras Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Account Officer.
Extras Nigeria Limited is a high profile Industrial Kitchen and Laundry supply/installation company. We are driven by goal oriented services and delivery principles that guarantee maximum value and clients satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Initiation and processing of journal entries into various accounts
- Reconciliation of sub-ledgers to the general ledger and resolving differences
- Using various software applications such as accounting packages, spread sheets, relational databases, statistical packages and graphic packages to assemble and /or format data and reports.
- Articulate financial strategies for adequate funding of the company’s business.
- Compilation of financial information and preparation of periodic financial reports
- Recording, classifications, and summarization of financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare financial quotes with respect to bids
Requirements & Experience
- To be considered for shortlisting, potential candidates should possess most of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (not less than 4 years experience)
- ACCA is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.